Thursday 8 July 2010

Williams and Wonderful Mail



Williams are our words for bills that arrive through our letterbox, The latest was a whopper from the Vets for Woozle's treatment, not in the least begrudged, we love the girl to bits, but we still have to pay them.......
But there was a lovely sweetner,
This wonderful 'Sleeping Hare' watercolour from talented artist and friend Danielle, arrived today also.
Her Etsy shop (daniellebarlowart)
http://www.etsy.com/shop/daniellebarlowart
holds many other treasures to drool over, and purchase, as does her Blog
http://daniellebarlowart.blogspot.com/
Thank you Danielle, I'm so pleased with him.

5 comments:

Rue said...

What a great painting! Much better thing to receive in the mail, than bills!

Donna said...

Oh...I love that painting! I love anything that resembles 'Beatrix Potter's artwork. I have three of her prints in my entry way. :o)

Love the word for bills--that was my post today--dealing with procrastination while working on bills. Not a good idea! Our horse, Tex is doing great. Filling up on lots of green grass and a ration of 'sweet feed'. Our pets are worth whatever it costs to care for them aren't they?

Donna @ Comin' Home
www.thehomemakingarts.blogspot.com

mermaiden said...

delightfully charming panting- i know you'll enjoy it!

Theresa MacNaughton said...

It's a beautiful painting. I can't wait to see the rest of her shop. Theresa

Gail H. Ragsdale said...

I love Danielle's watercolors, they are so pure and clean.

Bills are horrid and we like others are up in necks with them as are others. I haven't been posting much as my computer is dying a slow death. Finally broke down and bought a new one to arrive soon I hope.

Hope your weather is better than ours-100 degrees today. It's going to be a long hot dry summer here.

Take care, Gail

OSWOA (Original Small Works Art) Awards

OSWOA (Original Small Works Art) Awards

YBA ACEO ART CATEGORY AWARDS

YBA ACEO ART CATEGORY AWARDS