I pinched the text from Danielle text because she has explained it sowell, and I know she wont mind.
So, Heres goes, I will play the 'tagging game', as I have never done it before. I don't usually do the 'pass it on' stuff, but this seems harmless, and kind of interesting to read ! I was tagged byhttp://daniellebarlowart.blogspot.com/
I gather that what I have to do is tell you 7 interesting (and little known) facts about myself, and tag 7 other bloggers.
1. I also have Romany gypsy in my ancient ancestory,way back on my maternal grandmother’s side all her family the ‘Harwoods’ were dark and raven haired. My Grandmother had green eyes and kept her jet black hair(no Grey) into her late 80’s, when she passed on.
2. I often dream about things that haven’t happened yet, or of people when they are ill, not always nice.
3. In my school days, when I stayed for school dinners(that were awful) I would swap my dinner for someone elses pudding/desert, and then go around again for seconds of pudding. No I was healthy and really skinny. One or twice in the year we had an awful cocoa pops chocolate covered puffed wheat slice with mint custard, I hated it. All the other kids loved it.
4. I won an award at school for the best results for the student in my year. I chose a book for my gift award, on ponies and showing, by Glenda Spooner, it was a great treat, as I love reading.
5. I still have my teddy from when I was 1year old, I went to pick him up the other day by his ear,(He doesnt Mind) I realised his ear was worn, I must have always done that since a child.He has a little lamb friend, I can remember chosing for my Christmas present, when I was a toddler, I was lifted up to see him on the top shelf of the toy shop. They are kept together, and I worry what will happen to them when I die.
6. I painted a leather biker jacket for one of my nephews, with a hellhound snarling out of a flaming circle, his choice. I think it was maybe an Iron maiden album cover. He was constantly being stopped in the streets by bikers wanted to know where he got it painted.
7. I used to think I came from outer space as a small child, I would lie awake in bed and ask them to come and take me home, as I didnt like it here.....
Well, there you have it! 7 rather random facts about me!
I now tag 4, a bit short I'm afraid, but there you go..http://pamtanzeyartist.blogspot.com/
http://kingofmicestudios.blogs pot.com/, http://sueskitchen.typepad.com/black_eyed_susans_kitchen/
and the rules say I now must let them know what I have done.