I was Tagged by Gail Ragsdale http://artbygail.blogspot.com/
The rules of the Blogger's Tag game are: 1. put a link in your posting about the artist that tagged you. 2. write 6 -7 unusual things about yourself. 3. tag 4 - 7 other Bloggers and let them know. (Which I did when this was a new listing) Here are seven things you may not know about me:
1. I slept with the light on till I married. (That was because I didn't like the Dark, terrorised by much older Sister).
2. When I was at Pony Club Camp, If I had to go to the Loo tent in the woods, in the middle of the night. I would wake my friend Helen up(She never really woke up actually, I'm sure), to take her with me, I'd prop her against a tree while I used the facilities, then walk her back to our team tent, and her camp bed.
3. I was born at St.Mary's hospital, my Mother couldn't think of a name for me, so the nurse suggested Linda. & 4. It was snowing when I was born.
5. I like to eat vanilla Icecream,or cornish, with plain chocolate digestive biscuits crunched into it, and I have to eat it out of a cup or mug, I dont know why, I just like it.
6. The first Pony I actually owned was named 'Toreador', a Chocolate Dun little New Forest pony, who was so fast,& adept at jumping he wasn't caught by the foresters to sell, till he was 5yrs old.
7. When we were very young children, my friend Frances and I had a string each of sock hobby horses. We were very proud of them, and wouldn't let anyone else, ride them. They were stabled in her Grandparent's garden shed.