Friday 19 March 2010

Beautiful Letter

It was a lovely surprise, (as I've been away from blog hopping for a while) to receive this wonderful letter from Nancy, one of my winners in the OWOH Event.
Nancy a great blogger, with plenty of heart for all to share.


http://herartnest.blogspot.com/


As Nancy's letter was shown on her own blog, I thought it not inappropriate to show it here too, and its such beautiful work.








Included was a great Chocolate coffee cozie,like the one pictured above, which I'm using it in a very unusual way as I've hurt my wrist and thumb, so its my little piece of woollen wrist jewellery at the moment. I'love it, Thank you so much. Your letter is beautiful too, as was all your packaging, a real treat.
Lindaxx

2 comments:

Carol Anne Strange said...

What a treat to receive such a beautiful letter, Linda. Hope the cozie is bringing some healing warmth. Bright wishes to you. xx

Theresa MacNaughton said...

What a wonderful surprise! Hope you are on the mend very soon! :) Theresa

OSWOA (Original Small Works Art) Awards

OSWOA (Original Small Works Art) Awards

YBA ACEO ART CATEGORY AWARDS

YBA ACEO ART CATEGORY AWARDS