Thursday 4 September 2008

Heritage Photographs for Scrapbooks












I thought I share this amazing photo with you, June my neighbour, now in her late seventies was an avid dancer,(and still is)and in the same dance troupe as my own Mother but one of the younger members. When I saw this photograph of her as a 4 yr old,dressed for her performance of 'Top Hat and Tails',(A Singing and Tap Dancing part!) I offered to clean up the scratched original, and do some copies. As this was such an amazing photo I thought it deserved to be displayed, so made up an 8 inch square scrapbook page (The one above is the Original 12" square Page)and framed it for her.
What incredible talent lies hidden away sometimes, and doesn't she look fantastic, and only 4yrs old!...

1 comment:

karen said...

How wonderful, love the photo of June and the scrapbook is fab, such tallent in that close.xx

OSWOA (Original Small Works Art) Awards

OSWOA (Original Small Works Art) Awards

YBA ACEO ART CATEGORY AWARDS

YBA ACEO ART CATEGORY AWARDS