Saturday 9 August 2008

Calculate your Carbon Footprint!!

Eeek, I had a shock when I calculated mine, as I thought I would have been a lot lower.. makes one reasess again what I could do better, on the bright side it usually saves you money too.
18%Food 7%Travel 45% Home 30% Other=
Carbon Footprint of 2.39=9.62 Tonnes per annum
Which means I'm living as if there were 2.39 Planets instead of the One
The Average for UK is 3.1(Obviously Lower and much higher scores make this up)
Try it Out. http://independent.footprint.wwf.org.uk/

1 comment:

karen said...

whoops i'm not doing so well as you Lin with my carbon footprint.
22% food, 20% travel 31% home 27% stuff.
2.90 planets.
Carbon footprint 12.80 tonnes per annum......!!

OSWOA (Original Small Works Art) Awards

OSWOA (Original Small Works Art) Awards

YBA ACEO ART CATEGORY AWARDS

YBA ACEO ART CATEGORY AWARDS