Batons cut and hot glued in place, acrylic paint applied.
The Cheshire Cat, caused such self doubt when I was painting him as I find it very hard to position the brushes on 3D objects, with my loss of vision and subsequent perspective, but got there in the end.
They will be a lot more colourful, once I've added their ribboned collars and charms. I was working towards creating a whole bunch of these on The Alice in Wonderland theme, with a larger model for the reveal for The 2nd ADO Challenge( Sign up Today, and runs till July 8th, reveal then through the following weekend on all the participating blogs. Sadly I had forgottened how long these little guys take to make. Still, I will try and see what and Who I can make before the challenge runs its course.
Share and be Loved
4 years ago