After The drive by, The crowds are allowed to fload The Mall Right up to The Palace. Where The Queen and family members appeared on the balcony. A Stirring Fly past by Dakota and Lancaster Bombers flanked by Spitfires was Followed by the Red Arrows display team flying over the Palace streaming Red, White and Blue Smoke. The Irish Guards Proceeded with Gunfire Salutes and this was followed by their removing their ceremonial Busbees, and Tradional Cheering the Queen, which seem to delight Her Majesty.
The two greys, I believe the darker ones are named Storm and Cloudy, which was appropriate for the weather. The Red Carriage horse neck dressings,decoration and pompoms were specially made for this Diamond Jubilee. The coachperson from the third coach that would have been in the prosession presents the tradional bouquet always left in the carriage for the Queen on her return to the Palace on this occasion.
Click on pictures to see a larger version.
1.Print and cut out your template and tags etc on sheet leaving a small amount of white waste surrounding each piece, this will protect your pieces edges should you decide to store them for future use.
2. Cut into any corners, a centre and side cuts to faciltate ease of cutting. Cut right up to the templates line edges this will stop over cutting into the template, also cut out any tight places 2A, before cutting out the main template for your Box.
3. When cutting out the rest leave in the little arrow markers at the top edges, this are there to help you centre and line up your hole punching for the ribbon or ties. they can be snipped off after you have punched the holes Hole punching can be completed before glueing or later after your glue has set.
4. Score and crease all the lines directly on the lines, and crease well, this will help you when assembling your Gift box.
5. Apply glue to the two small lower Side tabs
6. Bend around and glue to the bottom of the Box
7. Bend the large bottom tab to the inside of the Box and Glue the small side tab and stick to the remaining side's edge.
8. Looking inside your box you can see there is only the bottom large tab left to Glue.
9. Bend to the inside and apply glue with card or spread with finger.
10. Push back aginst the boxes side using a flat surface or ruler to push aginst, so as not to crease your box.
11. Line up the two arrow tabs and punch a hole straight through the two sides held together, using the arrows as a centreing guide.
The next two pictures shown a box made up, decorate with glitter, ribbon and have fun.
Thank you for dropping by.
I live with Mark and enjoy painting horses, dogs,cats,pets,wildlife and fantasy subjects, quite an eclectic mixture, but lots of fun.
Poppy my Labrador Technical Director,is still with me in spirit,she Loved sleeping, eating,and walks.
Her new apprentice 'Prince' has just finished his intensive Training from our original Doggy Blogger 'Poppy',and has graduated with a full 4 paw BlogHound Certificate.
Sub Species of the manificent rhino are already declared extinct, poaching habit loss polution has all contributed the biggest factor being humans in one guise or another. Help us halt the devastation.click on the picture link for more info
Just Click to go to Poppy's Blog, and see her new apprentice, 'Prince', hes just getting into the swing of blogging now!
PLQ, Poppy's Life Quote. Play with your Family and Pack, be content with what arrives in your Food Bowl, Dont worry about Tomorrow, Leave a Happy Pawprint on Life. Poppyx
Crammed with Swarovski Crystal Flowers, in Pink and Lilac, Real Freshwater Pearls in Pastel shades
Pink Version with a pale ice mint satin ribbon
Swarovski Crystal Heart and Sterling silver Pendant holder and Bail
Swarovski Violet Crystal Heart and Sterling silver Pendant holder and Bail
Silk Ribbon, large bail will fit most chains and ribbons, wear as a pendant or choker
Rose & Heart Silver Drops
Real Silver Karen Hill Tribe Rose Posts, and Swarovski Crystal and Heart Drop in Rose Pink
The fabulous Animal Rescue Project
Just Donate your pets photos to help the project, click on photo to find out more
The Fabulous Animal Project Etsy Store
Just click on the image to ge there..
Summer Flower Interchangeable Earings
Pink Longer Petaled Flower, with a pale Lilac baroque style glass pearl centre,and ornate Beadcup, together with Green Flower with a Pale Green similar centre Bead, Made up flowerheads,have a little ring at top,slip on/off wires to change.Flower Petals are made from a Paper/Fibre Pressing
Flower Drop Earings
Vintage Style Black Enamel teamed with Frosted White Lucite Flower and Faux Pearl
Gold Vermeil Earings
Swarovski Crystal Dark Rose Red Hearts, hanging from a gold circlet holding tiny glass pearl Rocailles
Elegant Art Nouveau Earings
Vintage Style Brass, combined with Frosted Lucite Apricot/Amber Petals hold a Faux Pearl
Vintage Parisian Style
French Brass wires and Ornate Beadcup hold a Large round faceted 'Northern Lights' Vintage Glass Bead
Gold Vermeil Stud/Post Earings
Gold Vermeil Stud posts, 9ct Gold Twist Rope Chains, ending in a Mauve Baroque Swarovski Crystal Drop