Click on pictures to see a larger version.
1.Print and cut out your template and tags etc on sheet leaving a small amount of white waste surrounding each piece, this will protect your pieces edges should you decide to store them for future use.
2. Cut into any corners, a centre and side cuts to faciltate ease of cutting. Cut right up to the templates line edges this will stop over cutting into the template, also cut out any tight places 2A, before cutting out the main template for your Box.
3. When cutting out the rest leave in the little arrow markers at the top edges, this are there to help you centre and line up your hole punching for the ribbon or ties. they can be snipped off after you have punched the holes Hole punching can be completed before glueing or later after your glue has set.
4. Score and crease all the lines directly on the lines, and crease well, this will help you when assembling your Gift box.
5. Apply glue to the two small lower Side tabs
6. Bend around and glue to the bottom of the Box
7. Bend the large bottom tab to the inside of the Box and Glue the small side tab and stick to the remaining side's edge.
8. Looking inside your box you can see there is only the bottom large tab left to Glue.
9. Bend to the inside and apply glue with card or spread with finger.
10. Push back aginst the boxes side using a flat surface or ruler to push aginst, so as not to crease your box.
11. Line up the two arrow tabs and punch a hole straight through the two sides held together, using the arrows as a centreing guide.
Share and be Loved
3 years ago