Sunday 19 October 2008

Season of Mists & Mellow Fruitfulness



I’ve spent a strange day today, I feel I haven’t accomplished much, which I know is nonsense, because I have; but when there is so much to do it always seems such a drop in the ocean.
I extricated my self from the computer made a cup of earl grey tea, and stood looking into the garden through reflectively sips. Its one of those glorious bright autumn days, chilly with beautiful sunshine. The summer geraniums are still soldiering on, happily ‘cocking a snoop’ at the winter chills, and tiny cyclamens are blooming in shady spots, sheltered against the tree and near the house. Winter is definitely on its way, but so far we have had no frost. Autumn promises to give us another taste of US New England tree colours after another unseasonable wet summer, good recompense I feel, as I am always so envious of the beautiful fall colours in the States.
I apologise to friends I should have written to, I hope you have come here and see I am still around, and thinking of you, and regrets to the art I should have made... but its been a strange day.

No comments:

OSWOA (Original Small Works Art) Awards

OSWOA (Original Small Works Art) Awards

YBA ACEO ART CATEGORY AWARDS

YBA ACEO ART CATEGORY AWARDS