Tuesday 22 July 2008

Jackdaws,Bikes and Sea







Today has been a Good Summers Day, Bright Sunshine, but with a nice offshore breeze to keep the temperature pleasant. I listed some Limited Edition Prints andgift items on Etsy Sunday and Monday. This afternoon I took a trip down to The post office to mail a package, and then took a pleasant detour to the local seafront. The Medina's sea roads were busy,gearing up for Dinghy Week. we Held in the week prior to Cowes Week, Dinghy week is for the smaller sailing dinghys with movable keels. They are usually unlucky with the weather, Wind, Rain, and Storms so if this balmy weather continues it will be a pleasant change for them. I sat on the Bike, and enjoyed an icecream, because you have to, its tradition, unfortunately I hadn't taken my camera, but if the weather stays good I might try for some pics tommorrow.

No comments:

OSWOA (Original Small Works Art) Awards

OSWOA (Original Small Works Art) Awards

YBA ACEO ART CATEGORY AWARDS

YBA ACEO ART CATEGORY AWARDS